– Happy New Year! Here are some tips to help delay the eventual screwing up of your New Year’s resolution.
– Someone in Florida did something stupid again.
– Republican presidential candidate says something racist. While attempting to defuse the situation, he accidentally says something even more racist.
– You’ve already broken your new year’s eve resolution? Here’s where you fucked up.
– Angry mob of social network users threaten to jump ship after new feature is added. After spending a few minutes back in real life most decide to reconsider.
– Olympians overjoyed that we are all at least pretending to care about their sport again.
– Self deprecating celebrity reminds the world that they’re just like the rest of us
– Black teens turn unsuspecting white male into meme.
– Apple admits their last product was trash. But today they’re revealing something truly revolutionary -and it only costs twice as much as last time!
– Playing golf all year round is cool and all but this climate change stuff is actually kind of serious guys.
– It’s Columbus Day! Time to remind you just how bullshit this holiday really is.
– D list celebrity wears extremely offensive costume. Claims they had no idea it was offensive.
– Nerds still seem to think this bitcoin thing is pretty important. Let’s try to find out why.
– Remember that meme that was funny earlier this year? You can now give it to someone for Christmas!